All families of children and youth who have emotional, behavioral or mental health challenges will always get the help and support that they need.
- Provide up-to-date information about “state of the art care” and evidenced based practices to families and youth with emotional, behavioral or mental health challenges.
- Provide support and advocacy with and for these families and youth to ensure that they receive the best possible care.
- Increase access to a full range of quality services and to be a catalyst for change in the systems that serve them.
- Advocate for NYC families and youth in public forums for comprehensive community based, culturally competent, family driven and child centered services.
- Family driven goals are honored.
- Our members respect and honor difference.
- We use our experience as family members to create more responsive systems of care for families, children and youth.
- True partnerships are built between families and providers through shared power.
- There is strength in unity.