- Quarterly newsletter.
- Reduced registration fee and eligibility for scholarship to the annual FOTM conference.
- Participation at the annual FOTM legislative luncheon.
- State and federal government news on children’s mental health through the Legislative Action Network (LAN).
- Opportunity to vote for our Board of Directors nominees.
FOTM Members are:
- Families of children & youth with or at risk of emotional, behavioral or mental health issues.
- Organizations & family support programs throughout NYC.
- Service providers committed to working with children and families.
- Individual $15
- Family $20
- Family Run Organization $50
- Organization $75
- Sponsor $500
Membership Application (PDF)