Current Opportunities with FOTM:
Families On The Move of New York City, Inc. (FOTM) is currently seeking the following positions:
- One Casual Peer Youth Advocate position @ 14 hours per week for our Staten Island location
- One Casual Peer Youth Advocate position @ 14 hours per week for our Queens location
- One Full Time Peer Family Advocate position @ 35 hours per week for our Bronx location
- One IT Consultant for our Staten Island location
Sign on to receive announcements of other Job Opportunities and Internships:
Welcome to FOTM, a leader in the advancement of effective solutions dedicated to providing support, education and advocacy for families, caregivers of children and youth who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing behavioral, emotional, mental health and/or substance abuse challenges. At FOTM, our staff are our greatest resource and the principal reason our programs have achieved unparalleled success. As a growing non-profit agency, we employ approximately 18 people in 8 different programs throughout New York City and Westchester County, and provide training, consultation and technical assistance to other family support organizations throughout the New York City Metropolitan area. We also offer, from time to time, a limited number of volunteer opportunities for members of our community looking for another way to get involved.
FOTM is an equal opportunity employer. Employees are recruited, hired, paid, given training opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, sex, age, citizenship status, non-job related disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, national or ethnic origin, affection preference or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
FOTM offers a full range of benefits to its employees including:
- Medical package
- 403(b) pension plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick and personal time)
- Dental & Vision