Welcome to Families on The Move of NYC
Website under construction.
All information contained may not be current.
Families On The Move of New York City, Inc. (FOTM) is a non-profit family run organization dedicated to providing support, education, and advocacy for families and caregivers of children and youth who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing emotional, behavioral, mental health, and/or substance abuse challenges.
- YASEEP: Young Adult Supported Education & Employment Program
Families on the Move of NYC Newsletter
Families Together in New York State 2015 Policy Survey Please take a minute to tell us about your needs and the needs in your community.
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Finds Pattern And Practice Of Excessive Force And Violence At NYC Jails On Rikers Island That Violates The Constitutional Rights Of Adolescent Male Inmates
- Raise the Age-NY: The Raise the Age-NY campaign and its supporters have worked to increase public awareness of the need to implement a comprehensive approach to raise the age of criminal responsibility in New York State.
- Sunday Aug 10: on HOT 97: Street Soldiers with Lisa Evers, we’re talking about GUNS IN OUR CULTURE
- Four ways young adults can get covered this summer: Do you know a young adult who needs health insurance? Please share this information…
A chapter of Families Together in New York State ~ A chapter of The National Federation of Families For Children’s Mental Health