Welcome to Families on The Move of NYC
Website under construction.
All information contained may not be current.
Families On The Move of New York City, Inc. (FOTM) is a non-profit family run organization dedicated to providing support, education, and advocacy for families and caregivers of children and youth who are experiencing or at risk of experiencing emotional, behavioral, mental health, and/or substance abuse challenges.
- YASEEP: Young Adult Supported Education & Employment Program
It Is With Our Deepest Sorrow
That We Inform You Of The Passing Of Our Colleague And Dear Friend
The New York Urban League in collaboration with Families On The Move New York Public Library, & Staten Island Youth Justice Center is holding an event titled, “Life After Shaolin” on Saturday, March 28th, 2015 from 2:15pm – 4:15pm at the St. George Library Center (5 Central Avenue, Staten Island, NY).
Families on the Move of NYC Newsletter
- Maliek Kelly: Football Quarterback Stays on Right Path Despite Adversity
Maliek Kelly is the son of Adelaida Cardona, Staff of Families on the Move. She is the company Trainer. He was recognized at the All City Dinner for his GPA 97 and his score on his SAT as Student Athlete Scholar.
click to enlarge photos
- VIEW OUR AD - Jan. 2015, Staten Island Parent Magazine
Families Together in New York State 2015 Policy Survey Please take a minute to tell us about your needs and the needs in your community.
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Finds Pattern And Practice Of Excessive Force And Violence At NYC Jails On Rikers Island That Violates The Constitutional Rights Of Adolescent Male Inmates
- Raise the Age-NY: The Raise the Age-NY campaign and its supporters have worked to increase public awareness of the need to implement a comprehensive approach to raise the age of criminal responsibility in New York State.
A chapter of Families Together in New York State ~ A chapter of The National Federation of Families For Children’s Mental Health